· Keep all rental equipment “Ready to Rent” meaning, once the item comes back from a rental, it is serviced, cleaned, tested, and tagged in a prompt manner.
· Keep all equipment for rental and sale in rental department priced and showcased in a clean and organized manner.
· Ensure that all rental-related merchandise is stocked and re-ordered and has enough quantity for upcoming rental reservations.
· Keep an accurate and up-to-date “Missed Rental” log and submit on a monthly basis to the Store Owner. Make suggestions on rental items to purchase or sell.
· Fix broken equipment and order parts as needed. If unable to do repair, discuss with Store Manager.
· Keep all maintenance logs of rental equipment filed in the Equipment Maintenance File.
· Schedule and perform deliveries in an efficient manner.
· Maintain the delivery truck (oil changes, check fluids and filter, rotate tires) and keep records of maintenance.
· Analyze rental reports and suggest purchases or sales from them.
· Suggest price increases or decreases on the following rental metrics: ROI, Utilization, Rental Revenue per Item
· Keep rental floor clean and organized.
· Relay personnel and scheduling needs to the Store Manager
· When rental department is not busy, Rental Associate may take over some Retail Associate roles.
· Other duties as assigned.
SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to fill out an application!